Saturday, May 17, 2008

Now batting for the Giants....

posted by Christi at 9:35 PM
second baseman, Aidan Rhea!!!

Just thought I'd share Ace's t-ball pictures. The season's almost over, and it looks like the Giants are gonna finish with a perfect record (we don't keep score). I'm so proud!! We've enjoyed watching our little man make friends and gain confidence out on the field. And he's not a bad little ball player either! Thanks to all of you who came out to cheer for him, and to those of you who couldn't...don't sweat it. I see MANY more ballgames in our future!

Ace is standing and third from the left. I don't know why their mouths were all open...I'm guessing they were screaming cheese...

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Oh our sweet perfect little ball player. He was so cute to watch on the field & at bat. Yep... I see lots of ball games in our future again... Go Aidan!!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Mema said...

I haven't seem many of his games, but I am rooting for our little ball player.

I can see many games in our future, just like his dad and Uncle Brian. Those Rhea kids are ball players, and now LL has his own ball player. Go Aidan!! We love you.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Laura Rhea said...

Go, Ace, Go!!!!! your auntie laura is so very proud of you!! I'm sure you played awesome and had lots of fun, and I know you were definitely the cutest one out there!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

The ball games have been so much fun to watch!! And it's been more than worth it to skip out of Jazzercise early to see him play!!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home