Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's an Easter Egg-stravaganza!

posted by Christi at 9:54 PM
Easter has officially moved up in my list of favorite holidays and is now running a close second behind Christmas, which I still hold as the most magical, purely beautiful holiday when viewed through the eyes of a child. We had so much fun hunting eggs, cooking out, flying kites, and just plain being together on Easter weekend. Here are a few pictures from the holiday.

Pop helps Sophie fill her Easter basket



Just like his dad, Ace was a man on a mission to score some eggs!



Taking a break to survey the loot



This was a first: Aidan offering to share his candy!



Mason, Ace, and Sophie...egg huntin' fools!



Mom and Dad bought the kids some really cool kites. This was Aidan's; it was a giant airplane.

Larr showing Ace how to hold the handle...look at the joy on that little face!

This was Sophie's kite--a beautiful, huge butterfly. I'm lucky I got this picture because the darn thing wouldn't stay airborn longer than 30 seconds or so!

Ace flies his plane while Pop, a kite flyer extraordinare, supervises

3 Comments:

Blogger Mema said...

Sounds like a fun Easter. I am glad that the kids, old and young had a great time.

Thanks for sharing with us. They are such precious kids.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Laura Rhea said...

what an awesome weekend! that kite flying sure looks fun. and they are so cute finding their eggs! thanks for such a great post...I know it took a lot of time to put in those photos but I really appreciate it -- I feel like I was there! :D

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

"dont go up with it" ;)

Love the kites!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home