Sunday, March 02, 2008

Introducing....The So-Fro!!

posted by Christi at 4:15 PM

It's all the rage in Paris and Milan! Is she a trendsetter and true beauty or what?!

Seriously, though, my child's hair is just hilarious to me. When it was still really short I'd use a little "product" to sort of curl it up on top. But now that it's grown out some there's no need for creams, gels, or sprays! She just wakes up with her hair all bushed out! I try and tame it down with a little clip or even a tiny "Pebbles-style" ponytail on top, but she definitely prefers it au-naturale. Too funny, huh? She's what I'd imagine mine and Lyle Lovett's love-child to look like! HA!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mema said...

I love it. I never had a child with curley hair before. I think she is just adorable and so beautiful.
I bet your hair was a lot like that!! Huh?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Our very own little "Curly Top"... Shirley Temple should be so jealous... :) She is such a doll...

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cupie doll she is!!! Sophia Grace is a Curly Top...and Denise said it right! I bet you guys didn't know that's what I'd sing to Chris when she was little!!! Sophie is going to be one of those girls with the naturally curly hair like the little girl from Peanuts!!! And Ace will be her Pig Pen!!!

Hugs and Kisses to the sweetest grandchildren this side of the Mississippi!!!
Meme

5:17 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

What a cutie! She will definitely set the trend for her age group..

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's beautiful!! send her to aunt shanna's, maybe she'll enjoy getting her hair straightened more than her mom!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Laura Rhea said...

What a beautiful cutie!! oh, she is just so precious! just seeing her makes me want to bust with joy! what a little Light!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

She does have a new trend going on!! I love it!!! She is so CUTE!!!!

3:33 PM  
Blogger wendyinjapan said...

That hair is awesome! She's a beautiful girl Christi :)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home