Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Babies' Baptism

posted by Christi at 8:17 PM
Our sweet babies, Aidan and Sophia, were baptized last Sunday morning in church. It was a very simple service in front of the congregation and many members of our family, which made it extra special. I don't usually get all weepy and stuff, but while I stood there and watched my son bow his little head as the pastor sprinkled water over him, I felt nothing else but the love of Jesus in that moment. And I saw His innocence and His goodness in tiny Sophie, as she sweetly clung to her "funny bunny" through the ceremony. It was just so precious and beautiful....a mother would have to be a real grinch not to cry! Anyway, my heart was bursting with pride that day...and does every day for that matter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful day for the Rheas! so excited for you guys. xoxo

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

They were so cute!! I'm so happy Joe and I were able to be a part of this special time in their lives!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Laura Rhea said...

how very precious!! what an awesome, joyful day! I wish I had known :( I feel so bad for not doing anything! what a special time!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home