Saturday, February 23, 2008

Papa's got a brand new ride!!

posted by Larr at 3:23 PM
Well after many year of getting rid of my Tacoma I have finally gotten another truck. I just got a Nissan Frontier with the Nismo package. The Nismo package is more of an off road package but it is not a 4x4. It has rear differential lock to help out in the mud and skid plates under the oil pan, transfer case, and fuel tank!! A few other features, it is a V6, it has adjustable tie down points in the bed that can move along rails on the side of the bed and two rails in the bottom of the bed. It has a sprayed in bed liner and there is a 6 disc cd changer with audio controls on the steering wheel. Well that is all I will say about it now. Check out the pictures below.




4 Comments:

Blogger Mema said...

It is a neat looking ride for a neat guy to drive. I know that you are proud of it and I am proud of you!!!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Brian Rhea said...

Nice wheels, bro! I know who to call next time I get stuck in the mud!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I like it! My feelings are hurt that I havnt been taken on a ride yet though....;)

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm Rear Differential Lock...Does that mean flowery interior?? Tee Hee. Seriously Sweet Ride Mr Rhea!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home