Tuesday, November 13, 2007

May I present....Miss Clara Jane Rhea

posted by Christi at 7:52 PM
There are no words to describe what I witnessed over the last 24 hours. All I can say is that my sister-in-law is one of the strongest, bravest women I know! Clara Jane Rhea was born this morning at 9:45 a.m. She weighed 9lbs'7oz, was 22in. long, and is completely beautiful. Mom, Dad, and baby are all doing well and are (hopefully) resting after an extremely difficult labor. I put together a slideshow so I could show off my new niece! Enjoy!!


5 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

These pictures are so precious! What a wonderful surprise to see them up so quickly. Congratulations all!!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive been following in around about way....I'm so happy to know Clara Jane is here! congratulations to you all! Larry lee you are amazing with this computer stuff! Please send my love to Brian, Laura and new baby....she's a true beautiful blessing!
Laura looks so wonderful from what i've heard she had to endure...
thank you for sharing the slide show.......i almost felt like i was there! Aiden and sophia are growing fast! You guys take care in Texas!
With love from Kansas (GO KU)!
your cousin, Jackie

10:10 PM  
Blogger Mema said...

I am so proud for you guys. You are all so special and she is a doll. I can hardly wait to hold her.

Give her a big kiss from her gr-mema.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hey Laura & Brian

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS... WHAT a beautiful baby girl you have. I can't wait to see Clara Jane. Give her some kisses for me and momma. I also can't wait to hold her. Best wishes to you and your family.

Leslie

3:37 PM  
Blogger Laura Rhea said...

It was so incredibly special that you were there. Thanks for going to so much trouble so you could be a part of it!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home