Monday, September 25, 2006

First I would like to thank the academy....

posted by Larr at 9:23 PM
Well last Saturday was my 10 year class reunion. It's crazy because it doesn't feel like it has been 10 years since I graduated. While we were there, they had us all answer questions about our families, who's changed the most, who's changed the least, and just other stuff like that. And as you can see below I won the award for who's changed the most. It kinda shocked me. I really didn't think I had changed, but after looking at pictures of my long, bleach blonde hair when we graduated, I guess I am a bit different now. There were actually a few people who didn't recognize me until they heard my name called for the award and I got up. The reunion was a blast though! I am now looking forward to our next one!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have noticed a change over the years. No more ponytail and the ear ring is gone.

Your father in law

9:49 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

the long bleach blonde hair....I think you should go back to that look Larr...it worked for ya!! ;)

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I must your hair did change... don't miss the earring at all... and of course you have a branch in your family tree... Everything all for the better!!! :)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Tim and Melissa said...

Okay, so I'm reading the post THINKING it was Christi who was typing and thinking, "just how much blonder could her hair have been?" Then I read the certifacate and it all made sense.
I had forgotten about the bleach blonde hair. I even have a pic of you and Patrick during that time. So cute, oh, yeah, you were cute, too. :)
Love ya

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home