Monday, August 28, 2006

Say hello to Sophia Grace Rhea!!

posted by Larr at 12:01 PM
Well we didn't tell anybody but we had a sonogram today and we were able to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. We didn't tell anybody because when we were supposed to find out if Aidan was a boy or girl he had his legs crossed and we had to tell everybody that we didn't find out. We were very happy today to find out we are having a girl. Below are a few pictures from the sonogram today.

Here is a picure of her little face!!


This is a picture of her when she was waving to us!



And a picture of her legs!



Here is a graph showing how the results turned out. We ended up having a total of 100 votes.

A) Phoebe Grace Rhea (Bright, Shining one; Greek)
B) Sophia Grace Rhea (Wisdom; Greek)
C) Sabrina Grace Rhea (Princess; Celtic)

Just so ya'll know what the name would have been if it would have been a boy.

A) Christian Thomas Rhea (Christian Faith; English)
B) Cole Thomas Rhea (Warrior; Celtic)
C) Sean Thomas Rhea (God is gracious; Celtic)

10 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Thought yall weren't going to tell the name? ;) I'm so happy for you guys!!! I cant wait for Ace to have his little sister to pick on and take care of!! Its so exciting!!!! And I LOVE the name!!!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Yipee!!!!! Yeah!!!!! It's a girl!!!!! A precious little girl is on the way!!!!!!!! *jumping up and down* Yeah!!!!!!!!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Can't remember what name I voted on but I am tickled pink that Sofia is on her way!!! Congrats yall!!!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that is not the name I picked out twice, but it will do just fine as Sofia Grace. I am so thrilled about it being a girl. She will light up our life just like Kami and Aidan Lee did.

If I wasn't so tired I would jump up and down also Denise!!!

Much love, Mema

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER!!!I KNOW HOW SILLY PAPA HAS BEEN OVER ACE, NOW WE GET TO WATCH HIM WITH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTER TURN INTO A BOWL OF MUSH!!!!! :)
GOD HAS BLESSED THIS FAMILY SO MUCH WITH AIDAN, AND NOW SOPHIA IS GOING TO ADD MORE TO OUR JOY!!! THANK YOU, LARR AND CHRIS, FOR SHARING THIS BLESSED EXPERIENCE WITH US. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND NOW WE JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BUNDLE FROM HEAVEN!
GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY AS IT CONTINUES TO GROW,
MEME
PS...DENISE...I CAN'T WAIT FOR US TO START SPOILING HER TOGETHER!!!! LOOK OUT PINK FRILLY DRESSES, HERE WE COME!!!!! :)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Tim and Melissa said...

Yea, I'm so happy for you!! Can't wait to meet Sofia...can I call her Sabrina? :)

Tismia

6:38 PM  
Blogger Brian Rhea said...

WOO-HOO!!! That's awesome news you guys!!!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so happy for you guys! You'll now have the perfect family with one of each. It's amazing that I would normally never be able to see the sonogram down here in Houston, but this blog makes it possible (woohoo!). You both are such amazing people, I'm glad to see that you are being blessed with such wonderful gifts in your life!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are indeed blessed... can't wait to see her! :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

I think it is so great that you are having a girl. That's what I was hoping for so that you would have one of each. She is going to be one loved little girl I can already tell.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home