Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Celebrate Good Times--Come On!!

posted by Christi at 9:30 AM

Last Saturday was Ace's 2nd birthday party...and what a party it was!! The weather was beautiful, although it could've been a little cooler. But hey, it's July...what'd I expect, right? The turnout was great; Meme and Papa's house was full! The pool hasn't seen that much rockin' in a long time, which brings back some great memories. And Larr was all over the grill; the hot dogs were awesome! Finally, after the cake and ice cream, we moved on to the presents. And much like last year, Ace couldn't have cared less. My instincts tell me that will change soon enough, however. He got some great stuff, though! And luckily Kami and Emma were there to help me open it all up! It was a great day. And although he doesn't get it right now, some day he'll understand what a lucky little man he is to have so many people that love him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, it was a great day. And Aidan had a wonderful time. I don't know what was better, watching him hang on the doorknob begging to go back outside while Kami opened his presents for him, or watching Denise, Kari and I try to get up the ladder into the fort with him. Looks to me like Ace Rhea had the birthday every child would want!!! At least I hope so!!!

Much love,
Meme

9:14 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

It was a great day!! I loved showing all you losers how to actually do flips off a diving board!! ;) And the fort is pretty fun..no longer just for the little guy :) You guys really know how to throw a party!!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home