Saturday, March 28, 2009

Guitar Hero!!!

posted by Larr at 8:19 PM
For Christmas Christi got me the Guitar Hero World Tour for my play station. A couple of months ago I got a second guitar to go with it so two people could play at a time. I now have a new awesome band member to play with!! Aidan has always loved watching me play and now I have started letting him play. He keeps getting better and better. Our band name is, for those of you familiar with Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure,......Wyld Stallyns!!!!! I have a clip of us playing a song if you want to check Aidan out!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Mema said...

Way to go boys, that was great. Boy, it is catching on isn't it. What fun.

Can't wait to see you in person. Love you both.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Rock On Rheas!!! Now how about the girls??? ;)

12:26 AM  
Blogger Brian Rhea said...

Sweet! \|nn| <-- the rock on hand sign

3:02 PM  
Blogger gemma.stafford said...

hello, did your husband happen to have a realtionship with someone called rachel faulkner earlier on in life ?

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home