Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sophie Plays Dress-Up

posted by Christi at 8:50 PM
Sophie got some dress-up clothes for Christmas and just loves them, especially the shoes! A fairy wand accompanied the tutu, but she tossed it and chooses to accessorize with a Dallas Cowboys cap instead. A true fashionista!
And as her 2nd birthday swiftly approaches, I can't help but notice how my sweet, bald baby is becoming a curly-headed little girl right before my eyes. Does it make me sad? Oh yes. Unless God has some monumental surprise in store for us, there will be no more babies for Larr and me. But it's a little exciting, too. Every day is an adventure as I learn something new about Sophia; her little personality makes itself more prominent all the time, and not always for the better! So watching her as she played the other day, I had to wonder. Could I be raising...

the next American Idol...

the next Paris Hilton (Lord, I hope not)...

or even just a mom?
(Pshaw! I say "just" like it's easy!!)


I don't know what my little Sophie Bug will choose to be. But there's no doubt in my mind that whatever she does in life, she'll be great.

7 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

How cute is that little bug??? I think I could use some fashion advice from her, ya think??? :)

6:31 PM  
Blogger Mema said...

Oh how cute, she took me to her room today and asked me to put her in a tape. How about that. I read her language?

She is such a curly headed doll. Oh for a head of hair like that.

Mema loves you and see you Wednesday baby doll. Don't forget dad, it is gr-grandmother's day again. Yea!!!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I love the outfit!! ;) She is the little fashionista!
I'm sure no matter what she turns out to be she will be the best at it!! I cant believe how fast her and Ace have grown up!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Laura Rhea said...

auntie laura couldn't agree more! She is the most adorable little girl ever, and she will be absolutely remarkable at whatever she chooses to do one day! How cute is she! lots of hugs and kisses to sweet sophie!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Sophie!

My, how you have grown!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

What good is Chili's without the awesome Blossom??

10:30 PM  
Blogger wendyinjapan said...

Little girls playing dress up is too cute! Every time I ask my niece Alaina what she wants Aunt Wendy to send her from Japan, she says, "Dress up stuff!" So here I am in the Far East going to Toys 'R Us to find dress up stuff for my princess of a niece. I guess girls are all the same, huh?
Your little ones are still cute as ever!

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home