Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Little Hero!!!

posted by Larr at 7:23 AM
Well everybody.....Sophia is only 20 months old and she is already a real life hero!!! She was out at my parents house yesterday with my Mom and Dad. They were in another room watching TV when Sophia came walking into the room just grunting and pointing, which is what she usually does when she wants you to follow her. Well my Mom got up and followed her to the den. When they got there she found her dog Bingo with her head stuck inside a plastic potato chip bag unable to get it off. My Mom said the bag was just slowing expanding and then contracting back. She pulled it off Bingos head and she said at first she just laid there and tried to get her breath again. Anybody that knows Bingo knows that that dog is just too hyper to just lay there. My Mom said she wasn't planning on leaving that room for a good while so if it hadn't been for Sophia my Mom's dog would not be here today!! Below I have a picture of Bingo and one of our Little Hero!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Thank you Thank you and again Thank you Sophia!!! We love you our little hero...

8:51 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

Way to go Sophia! I bet Bingo will be your best friend for life now!! Good thing you were around! Glad to hear that Bingo is okay!!!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Brian Rhea said...

Alright Sophia! Wow ... what a crazy story! So glad to hear that Bingo is ok thanks to that adorable little superhero!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Mema said...

Oh my!! Now she is a real HERO, to save BINGO for her Mamaw. I am so glad she is so smart. Kisses for our little girl. Much, much love.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! way to go, Soph!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Tim and Melissa said...

Super Sophia....has a nice ring to it.
Way to go, Girl!!
Glad Bingo is okay.
Tismia

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home