Monday, September 01, 2008

Livin' it Up on Labor Day

posted by Christi at 7:48 PM
One week of school down, trying to get back into a routine of going to bed and getting up early, lunches made and bags packed every night (fully prepared for whatever disaster could, and probably won't ever, happen)....we definitely needed this long weekend. We went out to my Uncle Dave's (we call him Big D) this afternoon for a fish fry and some much needed fun, games, and relaxation with the family unit. The food was awesome, as usual, and the kids left a ring around my nice clean tub after bath tonight since they were so filthy. That's how ya know it was a good time. Here are some pictures from the day. Hope yours wasn't too laborious!


Meme, Pop, and Ace playing a little shuffleboard

Mason enjoys his tortilla chips...but I mean, who doesn't?

A chip in one hand, Funny Bunny and a bat in the other...does life get any better?

Little Rey isn't so little anymore...she's a mama now! This is Braylan!

Alyssa, Becs, Landon, and Chance...just chillin'

Larr has finally met his match in CJ. I didn't think anyone loved playing games as much as my husband, but CJ sure does. Here they were throwing darts.

Soph thought she'd take Big D's boat for a spin.

The A-Man, my one and only tiny man. He looks sweet, but I think he was doing something rotten here. I'm not sure what, though....

Our little running back...every father's dream!

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Looks like yall had a great time... I'm sure the kids did have a great time but I'll bet mom & dad did too...

9:13 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Look like you guys had a lot more fun than we did!! We were sorting moulding all day :|......
Thanks for the pictures :) Sophia and Ace are just growing up way to fast!!!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they just keep getting cuter and cuter - and I swore there was no way they could get any cuter than they already were!! glad you had a great weekend!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home