Thursday, November 10, 2005

Shanna Banana ties the knot!

posted by Christi at 2:58 PM
Last weekend we headed to Louisiana for my best friend, Shanna's, wedding. It was so much fun, and Shanna and her new husband, Dave, are perfect for each other. This girl probably knows me better than I know myself, so you can imagine how emotional it was seeing her standing at the altar with Dave, looking so beautiful and happy. As they were saying their vows and tears were welling in my eyes, all I could think of were all the crazy things we'd been through together. From the time we took pieces from Bobby's deer stand to build a fort in the woods behind her house, to the time we disobeyed our parents' wishes and drove to Dallas for a Toadies concert. And all the births, deaths, graduations, and weddings in between then and now...I realized this weekend that we're beginning a brand new chapter in our lives. We're officially adults. I wonder what we'll get into next? Check out our photo gallery on the right for shots from the big day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding... tell her congrats for me next time you talk to her. The big pic of you & LL didn't come up but I know yall looked just great. Glad yall had a good time.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! Christi, your dress looks so good on your!! Tell Shanna Joe and I said congrats!!!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Suzy and Nannarbee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Suzy and Nannarbee said...

Can't sleep came across this post. Then to now getting induced with baby #2 in a few hours. We have been through so much, I love you and will think of you often today...in between the screaming I'm sure-tee hee. xoxo

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home