Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Carving Continues

posted by Larr at 9:14 PM
Every halloween.....well starting last year, we have had a pumpkin carving contest with Christi's parents out at their house. Well this year the contest continued. Starting at about 5 pm we got the tools ready to carve up those pumpkins. Don't know why, but my mother-in-law always feels it nesesery to talk constant smack to me, as if shaking the table wasn't distracting enough for me. It took about 2 hours or so, but the contest was finished. Below are some pictures.


The party bat on the left is John and Debbie's and the spider is mine and Christi's


Some people have tried to say that it is a fixed contest but I disagree. Below is a picture of me with my winning prize shirt!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Both of those pumpkins look really good! Sounds like you guys had fun!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Brian Rhea said...

You are one pumpkin-carving fool! Laura and I gotta get in on the action next year!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... those look really great!!! That looks like fun.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home