Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Carving 2

posted by Larr at 5:24 PM
Well we have carved our second set of pumpkins. We were all hard at it Saturday night. Christi was working on hers too but somebody had to take the picture. It was a little cold outside for Kari so we decided to cover up their kitchen table and go to work.
Here is a picture of all 4 of the pumkins. From left to right is Kari's scary monters, the reaper that I did, Christi's scary monsters, and Joe's wicked spider. I hope that aren't too scary for you!!

Below is a close up of mine and Chisti's Pumpkins. I am planning on carving at least one more so I will be sure to put it on here. I am going going to carve a turkey into a pumpkin for Thanksgiving. So keep an eye out!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super job yall!!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Man we are awesome at this pumpkin thing :) I think Joe is planning on doing at least one more to have out halloween night! See you guys later!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Brian Rhea said...

Well done again! Carving a turkey in the pumpkin sounds awesome! Even more impressive would be to carve a pumpkin to to a turkey.

Call me Bob.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home