Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hot Fun in the Summertime!

posted by Christi at 7:28 PM
What a summer it's been! So many firsts, so many memories....and it's almost over! I'm trying very hard to be brave. I've really enjoyed being with the kids these last couple of months; I'm going to miss watching "Diego" in the mornings with Ace over a bowl of cereal, and kissing my baby girl's nearly bald head as she dozes off for her nap. But there is a part of me that's ready to rejoin the adult world. I can only play Hungry Hungry Hippos so many times before it seriously begins to lose its luster. And I take solace in knowing there'll be so many more summers to come! Here are some new pictures of the kids taken over the last couple of weeks. This was what life was like for them all summer....I wish that kind of joy for everyone.






3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

What a fun time it looks like yall had. The summer's to come will be just as fun if not more the older they get. They enjoy it more & so will yall.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Mema said...

Oh what fun you have had all summer.
I have missed the Wednesday morning visits and breakfast with Denise and Larry and the three gr-grandkids. I am ready for them to start again, but sadly, it will just be with Sophie which we will enjoy. But we will miss Aidan and Kami who are starting to school. God bless all of them. Much love, Mema

10:04 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I am so happy that I can now leave a big "hello" and a long distance "hug" from everyone in Kansas. Love the pictures! Your blog is awesome....hope to reach that level by year's end...now that is a big LOL :-)
Love to you all and God Bless you beyond measure!
Aunt Darlene

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home